Having trouble listening to the live online player? Try following these steps until one of them resolves the issue:
1. Restart your computer. Many common issues can be resolved with a simple system reboot.
2. Disable any Add-Ons or Extensions you may have installed in your web browser.
- Select "Add-Ons" from the menu toolbar
- In the Extensions tab, Disable any extensions you are currently using. (You can alternately disable one at a time and try loading the live player to pinpoint which Add-On is causing the problem)
- Load Settings > Click the Extensions tab > Uncheck any Enabled extensions. (You can alternately disable one at a time and try loading the live player to pinpoint which Add-On is causing the problem)
3. Clear your web browser's cache and temporary internet files.
- Load Options or Preferences > Select Privacy tab > Click "Clear your recent history" > Collapse Details arrow and make sure Browsing & Download History, Cookies, and Cache are selected. Click "Clear Now" button.
- Load Settings > Click "Show advanced settings..." > Click "Clear browsing data" > Check "Clear browsing history", "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data", and "Empty the cache" > Click "Clear browsing data" button.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options > In the General tab, under "Browsing history" click the Delete button
QUESTION : I use Internet Explorer and when I launch the player, I see "Connection in progress, backup connection in progress" but it never actually connects.
The problem could lie in the Internet Explorer configurations. There are a few steps to rectify the situation.
First please make sure that you have the latest version of Internet Explorer, you can find it here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspx
Secondly, open Internet Explorer click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options" in the drop down menu. A window will open, select the "Advanced" tab. At the bottom you will see "Reset Internet Explorer Settings", click on "Reset...". Be aware that by doing this all your cookies, temporary files and add-ons will be deleted and/or disabled. Close Internet Explorer.
Reopen Internet Explorer, you should be redirected to a welcome page. Do NOT turn on automatic Phishing Filter, this is critical, if you do turn it on you need to go back to step 1. Please note that you can be asked if you want to turn on the automatic Phishing Filter at any time during your browsing experience, do NOT turn it on.
Make sure that you have the latest version of Flash Player, you can get it here:http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
Last, try to listen to the station you were trying to listen to and let us know if your problem is fixed.
QUESTION : When I log on the player page, it says that I don't have Flash Player installed on my computer but I do have it.
Could you please try to open it with another internet browser like Firefox to make sure it's not a problem with your browser configuration.
QUESTION : When I launch the Player, it says that I need to upgrade my version of Flash Player.
You are using an old version of Flash Player, please follow the link below to update Flash Player and it will solve your problem:
QUESTION : I can't access the stream, all my configurations are up to date including my browser and my Flash Player. I can't connect at all.
Are you listening from home or from the office?
If it's from the office: You should ask your network administrator if they have blocked the stream URL in the firewall office.
If it's from home: Are you using any kind of firewall, antivirus or parental control? If yes, try to disable it and try again, to make sure that it's not one of these that creates the problem.
If you can listen to the stream after you have turned it off, that means that you have to change your settings in order to be able to listen to the stream.
Still having trouble after reading and trying the above? Email us and we will do our best to help you!