Reporting copyright infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Pub. L. 105-304, Greater Media Charlotte, Inc has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring in the greatermediacharlotte.com, WBT.com, WBT domain. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our designated agent specified below.
Please note: This agent is for reporting of copyright infringement only, and is not the correct person to answer requests for copyright permission.
Greater Media, Inc.
35 Braintree Hill Park, Suite 300
Braintree, MA 02184
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
• A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
• A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Greater Media or the radio station to locate the material;
• Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
• A statement by you that you believe, in good faith, that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.